Utah International is a private, nonprofit organization with 501(c)(3) tax exempt status. We gratefully accept monetary or in-kind contributions to support the school’s mission. Please check our wish lists below and contact us for more information. Your donation is tax deductible.
In-Kind Donation Wish List, 2019-20
Please contact Tessa Scheffler at 385 290-1306 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are able to donate any of the following items, either new or used in good condition:
- Sports equipment, especially basketballs, soccer balls, and volleyballs.
- Gently used clothing appropriate for P.E.: medium and large boys athletic pants and shorts, large t-shirts for boys, and small and medium athletic pants for girls.
- Books for school and classroom libraries: Current nonfiction and reference works, young adult fiction, classic fiction, graphic novels, language dictionaries, picture dictionaries.
- School and office supplies: 3-ring binders, notebook paper, copy paper, pens, pencils, art supplies
Financial Support Wish List
- Sponsor the Yearbook: Our yearbook club would like to upgrade the size and quality of their publication this year. They have been raising funds by raking leaves, but are also accepting yearbook ads and contributions.
- UTA Bus Passes: School choice only works if students can get to the school they choose. Help us participate in UTA’s convenient and environmentally friendly EdPass program.
- Financial donations: Consider giving what you can to assist us in meeting the needs of our students. Every dollar counts toward our goal of high quality education for our students.