Utah International is a private, nonprofit organization with 501(c)(3) tax exempt status. We gratefully accept monetary or in-kind contributions to support the school’s mission. Please check our wish lists below and contact us for more information. Your donation is tax deductible.
In-Kind Donation Wish List, Fall 2014
Please contact Tessa Scheffler at 385 290-1306 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are able to donate any of the following items, either new or used in good condition:
- Sports equipment, especially basketballs, soccer balls, volleyballs, and frisbees
- Gently used clothing appropriate for P.E.: medium and large boys athletic pants and shorts, large t-shirts for boys, and small and medium athletic pants for girls.
- Gently used clothing appropriate for cross-country skiing: Synthetic or wool pants, socks, long underwear, and jackets
- Books for school and classroom libraries: Current nonfiction and reference works, young adult fiction, classic fiction, graphic novels, language dictionaries
- School and office supplies: 3-ring binders, notebook paper, copy paper, pens, pencils, art supplies, craft supplies (especially fabric, yarn, and sewing supplies)
Financial Support Wish List
- Sponsor a Basketball Player: Our boys’ team will compete in Junior Jazz this winter. Our 21st Century Community Learning Center grant and player families will help, but we need an addition $20 per player to make this work. Don’t worry: The girls’ team is not far behind!
- Sponsor the Yearbook: Our yearbook club would like to upgrade the size and quality of their publication this year. They have been raising funds by raking leaves, but are also accepting yearbook ads and contributions.
- UTA Bus Passes: School choice only works if students can get to the school they choose. Help us participate in UTA’s convenient and environmentally friendly EdPass program.
- Music Instruction: We have instruments and a lot of untapped student talent. We need funds to pay an experienced part-time music teacher to start a choir and expand our guitar and piano programs.