Here are the most recent breakfast and lunch menus:
If your child will need free or reduced-price school lunches, please apply as soon as possible to make sure he or she can get a meal on the first day of school.
Parents or guardians can apply for free reduced price lunch online at https://www.applyforlunch.com/. You can come to the school office for help applying!
Those who do not qualify for free or reduced price lunch can pay for their students meals online at www.paypams.com . This will be easier and safer than sending cash or checks to school with your student. Cash or checks should be brought directly to the school office and given to the secretary.
If your student requires a special diet, please follow the instructions on the Special Dietary Needs form.
Instructions for applying for free or reduced-price lunch online:
- Go to https://www.applyforlunch.com/
- Click on Start Your Online Application.
- Choose Utah, Granite School District, and Utah International Charter School. We are using Granite District’s Food Service to provide our meals.
- If you receive TANF, SNAP, Medicaid, or CHIPS, you will need to know your number.
- You will need to know the income of every member of your household.
- Follow the steps to enter the names and incomes of every person in your household. When you finish, click SUBMIT and you will get a confirmation number.
You can come to the school office to get help applying online for free and reduced price school lunch and breakfast. We can also send you a paper application, but these take 10 days to be approved.