Classes are now cancelled by the governor until June 5 (the end of our school year). We will continue to expect you to learn at home using work provided by your teachers each week.
- All students should be doing all of their work online, using Google Classroom. You can email teachers for help between 8:30 and 3:00 any weekday, or you can request a Chat with your teacher inside Google Classroom.
- You should plan to do school work for several hours every day. We are not on vacation!
- The school building is open from 8:00 to 4:00 every week day.
- You can come to school if you need to borrow a computer, turn in a paper packet from an earlier week, or get help understanding how to find your online assignments.
- If you are sick, please don’t come to the school building.
- We no longer have lunch and breakfast at school. You can get meals from a school bus in your neighborhood. See the other post for the schedule.
- We will have some kind of graduation ceremony, whether online or postponed. Ms. Rowland will contact seniors soon for their ideas and opinions. All students who meet graduation requirements will receive a diploma on June 4!